WTB: Shaper, Atlas 7b or similar

aaronthemeche

Registered
Registered
I'm in the market for an Atlas 7b shaper or similar. I'm not really looking for a fixer upper so it would need to be in good condition. PM me if you have one you're wanting to sell.

I have a very nice AMMCO 7" with a new 'look alike' cabinet. I'm about 8-9 hours drive from you across the bridge or through Chicago. PM me for pics and info. A lot less than the Rhode Island machine!
Thanks
Aaron

PM'd you with a possible contact who lives in Hillsdale, MI. He bought my Atlas 7B a few years ago, recall seeing one or two more in his shop.

Bruce

I have no idea where to find a PM:confused:
Aaron

In the Main Tool Bar just to the right of your user ID should be an icon that looks like a small envelope. Click on that and follow instructions. On Xenforo, as on a few other sites, the Private Mail system is called Conversations. Otherwise, it is pretty much like any other PM system that I have used.

PM'd you with a possible contact who lives in Hillsdale, MI. He bought my Atlas 7B a few years ago, recall seeing one or two more in his shop.

Bruce

Bruce
I did not get that
Aaron

Bruce
I did not get that
Aaron
Sorry, I sent the PM to the OP (original poster). They live in Niles on the West side of the State. You are U.P. (see what I did there, but I'm easily amused after a long day at work) there in the Upper Peninsula. I can give you the name/phone# and email if you'd like them.

Bruce

email would be good.
Thanks
Aaron

Back