WTB Wohlhaupter UPA3 or Comparable Size Narex Boring/Facing Head

jbaccell

Registered
Registered
Good Evening, Looking to buy a Wohlhaupter or equivalent Narex boring facing head. Looking for one with a straight or R8 shank.

Thank you.

Joe

You might look at this one on, seems to be in good condition, was looking at it for someone else but would prefer a complete box with cutters. There is also a new 3" Wohlhaupter listed, but just the head. You can always try a low ball offer. Despite these being a bit old school the prices keep going up. I have the Narex Vhu 36, which is a nice head but the Wohlhaupter may be a bit better with that German engineering. Parts on either of these can be stupidly expensive.

Good Evening, Looking to buy a Wohlhaupter or equivalent Narex boring facing head. Looking for one with a straight or R8 shank.

Thank you.

Joe
What about a Chandler Duplex?

Thanks for the input gents. I want to stay with Wohlhaupter or Narex for now and I have been perusing eBay for quite some time. I am hoping to possibly get a better deal on a more complete set from members of forums such as this. I think I stand a better chance of getting a deal and more comfortable dealing with people who have a propensity for honesty.

Thanks again.

Joe

Are you in a hurry to get these ?

Hi, not necessarily in a hurry but actively looking. Do you have something in mind?

Thanks much.

Joe

I have a Narex and a Wohlhaupter . I'll find out very soon if I'm selling them or not . :)

Back