WTH HAPPENED TO H-M?

I got the following explanation from Jake @Xenforo:

"The internal_data directory in the backup is setup as a linked directory which is a little weird. But I can open it using my SFTP program."

I will follow up with him tomorrow and get an understanding of what we need to do differently to prevent this from happening again.

Look for an announcement tomorrow on next steps for members. Priority one will be determining where we are in time with the backup and restoring upgrades that were reverted prior to payment. Member upgrade priority will be the following:

Sponsors
Commercial
Diamond
Platinum
Gold
Silver
Registered

Thanks everybody for your extreme patience and understanding. Nelson, there is no need to fall on your sword here, let's regroup this week after you have had a couple of days to shake this off and then talk about next steps to fortify the system.

...and don't count your chickens yet.

My thread is Fixed!!!!! :cool:

My thread is Fixed!!!!! :cool:

As are all of mine in my projects section! Just checked the photo gallery & some random old threads. Looking good so far!

Great news, thanks Bryan, Nelson, & everyone else who were involved at fixing the issue.

Nelson, you did your best with no malicious intentions, something went ooops, and it's coming back around. Don't get bent out of shape, it's good.:encourage:

Back