Resolved Yes I've been away for a few years......Marital Split......what has happened...can't see photos from earlier.

Dave,

We recently had to change physical servers and the new one has a random issue that I hope the hardware owner is trying to fix. It seems not to matter who you are as it affects everyone. Most of the time its response to some command/button click is immediate. Once in a while it takes it anywhere from a few seconds up to a minute to respond. If you look at the top of the screen you will see some repetitive video activity during the delay. Clicking on the same or any other buttons doesn't do anything to help and depending upon what you've clicked on may have "unintended consequences". All that you can do is to wait until it does what you told it to do.

Otherwise, there have been some administrative changes following a coup attempt some time ago.

But in any case, be specific about the apparent change that is causing you trouble. For example, "earlier" could mean anything from a few hours to a few years.

Thanks Robert for the reply, will work with this.

Can you help with a link to post #156 ..........I don't know howto search by post number,I was following this sometime ago.
Regards Dave

Back