Your thoughts and suggestions welcome

Ah, cool! Are you going to use a pin spanner then to tighten it? I didn't expect you'd have room for that.

OR, just cut out a bit of an arch and use a pin punch?
I was considering making a small part, like a 1/4" rod maybe 2" or 3" long but with a 1/8" turned down end for adjusting the rod. However, any 1/8" rod will do so do I supply this for the new guitar owner or leave it to them? It's just another dang piece I'll have to make, buff and nickel plate. Might not be so bad I guess. I love maching.

I just got a tiny 3 jaw chuck that came with a pair of similar adjusting posts actually. I think they just cut them apart with a grinder!

I'd suspect you'd want the tool to be hardened/quenched though, otherwise it'll bend quite easily. You might check if there is just a similar product that you could just buy off the shelf and ship with it.

I just got a tiny 3 jaw chuck that came with a pair of similar adjusting posts actually. I think they just cut them apart with a grinder!

I'd suspect you'd want the tool to be hardened/quenched though, otherwise it'll bend quite easily. You might check if there is just a similar product that you could just buy off the shelf and ship with it.
I ended up making the tool. Just got done nickel plating both pieces.

Attachments

• 699C5248-37BC-44A0-9346-761251151C20.jpeg
    699C5248-37BC-44A0-9346-761251151C20.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 5
Back