Zinc Tailstock Offset

H-M experienced a site wide outage on January 23. To the best of our knowledge, the site has been restored up to January 1, 2020. Common problems are going to be missing posts, reverted membership levels and other time related problems that will potentially have been lost between January 1-23.

Please click on this notice to be taken to the Site Support Forum so you can learn more about what happened, what is being done and post a support request so we can help you get your issue resolved.

silverhawk

Registered
Registered
I have the complete set of castings for the Gingery lathe, Its almost finished.
Its sitting here for free pickup if anybody wants it and can get here.
If you were any closer, I'd be taking you up on that in a heartbeat. I have a colleague who I got hooked on gingery, and I have pointed to a couple of old lathes that he had turned down because he wants to make a gingery. There is a mystique about them. They work if you take your time.

horty, I'd love to see pictures of your gingery lathe!

joe

horty

Registered
Registered
Joe, It will take me awhile, got a new computer and now trying to get everything back in order,, what a mess
I posted a few somewhere in the forum...but I'll get some for ya when I can.
T
horty, I'd love to see pictures of your gingery lathe!

joe

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code