2023 Pass Around Box Mega Thread

What is in the little red sleeve? I can't make it out. I like the stickers!
Electrical contact "sander" for cleaning (like you'd see in a contactor). Never seen them before; very fine grit on thin shim stock. I could see where it might come in handy one day!

Box arrived at my house and i have done a quick look. There is no way the pile i set aside will fit in there and be packed such that nothing breaks. Between packing and prior commitments i can't see this being ready until the end of this week.

Box arrived at my house and i have done a quick look. There is no way the pile i set aside will fit in there and be packed such that nothing breaks. Between packing and prior commitments i can't see this being ready until the end of this week.
Take your time and go easy on the tape.

Reusable packing materials are encouraged. 8^)

Box is scheduled for pickup to go to @OCJohn. I attempted to add as much reusable packaging as possible and skip the tape as much as i could but sometimes you can't avoid it.

It came to me at 28LBS and is leaving at 35LBS, sorry i had some dense stuff i thought you all might enjoy! The USPS box that it came it fit a bit looser than the one i shipped it out in. The [metal] box is in about the same shape as it was last i saw it in 2022, some dents and such but still serviceable.

Here's my haul:

PXL_20240207_224301301.jpg

Oh and to the other comments - i say leave it as a single box. I had some delicate things that i couldn't fit in this round and get packed well enough to not get broken so they'll have to wait until the next round unless someone drops by and it strikes their fancy.

@kvt you're on deck. Just sent you a message to get a head start on your shipping info.

Back