2023 Pass Around Box Mega Thread

My take from the box. It has been repacked and I added some things I hope someone else can use.

A pm has been sent to jmiller the next in line.

Attachments

• 17096813933956884431020274167876.jpg
    17096813933956884431020274167876.jpg
    359.8 KB · Views: 34
Jmiller asked to be skipped. I have sent a PM to the next in line Gaffer. Once I here from him I will get the box sent on.

My take from the box. It has been repacked and I added some things I hope someone else can use.

A pm has been sent to jmiller the next in line.
It didn’t come from me, but I’m another fan of those long reach markers. Very handy for layout, still short enough to use for writing and super cheap. I scatter them all over the shop.

It didn’t come from me, but I’m another fan of those long reach markers. Very handy for layout, still short enough to use for writing and super cheap. I scatter them all over the shop.

I had never had one before so I grabbed it. Now I need to by more it's the first thing I grab.

I have a few similar "markers" from Markal with grey, red and yellow sticks and also the silver-streak metal marker and i've found they don't always do a good job on oily or rough surfaces. I bought them mostly for fab layout, welding, etc but there were times where grabbing a sharpie was more effective. If those markers work well they're a bargain compared to the Markal ones i bought - they're OK but they're not the be all end all.

This was my haul: .500" HSS, mystery steel bar, and spring steel. I'll check with @jmiller to see if he is ready.
PAB.jpg

@vtcnc, you're next up. I've tried several times to send you a PM, but it won't take you as a recipient. it found @jmiller and other members I tested. Weird because it works here.

Back