2023 Pass Around Box Mega Thread

1708105027206.jpeg

They all look the same when I pulled them out, just some were a little tight. I will see what it looks like when I ship it out. You guys are great, JUst what I needed, My cheap small tap wrenches bit the Dust and would not hold a tap straight, and did not have a big one. Who cannot use more T nuts, and had been looking at a drill caddy, Can always use a few extra drills also. Thanks for it. A few thing in there could not figure out what they were for or fit. But will find out when someone put them in a picture when they take them out. NOw just to get all the furniture etc out of the garage so I can get to my equipment.

That big tap wrench was part of an unbelievable auction lot. Big steel box packed with aerospace quality crimp tools, tube benders, half a dozen more tap & die wrenches, etc. The auction guys must have been swamped that week because they just posted a single, poorly focused photo with the description "hand tools." Maybe $800-1200 worth from the sold prices I found on eBay. Got the whole box for ten bucks. That was a happy day.

OCJohn one thing I not sure about that place for labels. I got message saying that the package label was damaged and the delivery address was messed up and I needed to go to this address to ensure where it needed to go. The only way that someone could have known I shipped that was if they got some info from the site. Just for people to know and watch out. Did like the lower cost though.

@Cadillac I'm PMed you about shipping! That carbide edged hacksaw blade is EXACTLY what I was looking for: cutting carbon fiber tubing.
Not to put in a spoiler, but I've put in some "things" that are intended to work with taps and center drills ;-)
My mill is too small for some a lot of the good stuff :-(
1708534658473.png

Glad to see a bunch of the things i put in the box being scooped up! Makes me happy to pass on some of these treasures to others that were taking up space in my shed.

Hope you like the little tap wrench Just to small for some of the stuff I have been doing. So I got the bigger one.

OCJohn one thing I not sure about that place for labels. I got message saying that the package label was damaged and the delivery address was messed up and I needed to go to this address to ensure where it needed to go. The only way that someone could have known I shipped that was if they got some info from the site. Just for people to know and watch out. Did like the lower cost though.
I'm not sure I understand. WAS the label damaged?

Back