2023 Pass Around Box Mega Thread

Received yesterday! Thanks @Gaffer.

Busy Easter weekend, and I won't be able to crack this open until mid week. Pics shortly thereafter going into eclipse weekend!

Whats's up with the Box?

Guys I have the box it’s been on a one month timeout for no other reason than I was at the bottom of the list.

I’ll open and we can close out this round, and regroup for round two.

Wondering about some of the variations and ideas people had during this round. Is this the time to make some changes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it made the rounds, I never got it a second time, and that's fine, I don't want it now, too busy, and everything is tossed while I wait for a new HVAC ...... grrrrrr.

I'm in for this next round.

When I got it last time there were items I thought were just junk and even some broken boxes. I cleaned up some of the broken boxes, and tossed a couple things that I was confident that were junk. There were a few other items in my mind were junk but didn't want to just toss them since I was unsure.

Bryan, Going forward if I get the box and believe there is junk can I shoot you a photo of the items I think need to be removed?

I'm in for this next round.

When I got it last time there were items I thought were just junk and even some broken boxes. I cleaned up some of the broken boxes, and tossed a couple things that I was confident that were junk. There were a few other items in my mind were junk but didn't want to just toss them since I was unsure.

Bryan, Going forward if I get the box and believe there is junk can I shoot you a photo of the items I think need to be removed?
I thought the same when I got the box. I lost interest in participating.

To me it seems like we need a way to route it so that folks who need stuff most alternate with those of us who have too much stuff. Maybe a simple designation of newbie/old timer.

John

Back