Can You Over Accessorize?

Idk if that is compatible in bendtech pro. For tube and plate work that's what I use.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Bill why couldn't you just pour a raised concrete pad for a 935 instead of welding a stand? I 'really' like how solid mine is setting on concrete. You could lay some plastic down to keep it from sticking to the floor so you could break it up later when you sell your house. Just thinking outside the box.

I will say if there is a budget 20 bucks worth of quickcrete, and some scrap 2x4 for forms from home depot cant be beat.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wow Bill, I was in Colorado Springs for a few months,earlier this year....I could have visited your shop perhaps and get a "sniff of machining"....I've been deprived since April!
That's what you get when traveling all over for a job......Closest to 'machining' I get now is the house sitter put oil on bare parts of my machines!

John

Wow Bill, I was in Colorado Springs for a few months,earlier this year....I could have visited your shop perhaps and get a "sniff of machining"....I've been deprived since April!
That's what you get when traveling all over for a job......Closest to 'machining' I get now is the house sitter put oil on bare parts of my machines!

John

Let me know next time you're in the neighborhood. :)

Plus with a concrete pad that takes care of any floor sloping issues just level it when you pour it. Alternatively pour 4 mini pads or use 4 blocks of aluminum, granite, or whatever. The PM935 base only makes contact with the floor in each corner in about a 4x4 inch area.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that concrete idea. It also spreads the load out if there is any question about the existing floor. There are fast setting formulas that would make this an afternoon's project. And it's also a good point that the top surface could be level if you finished it properly.

Back