Clock Turn Motor Charge Cellphone

It's simple. The USB cable is connected to the whatsit, which travels through the thingamabob to charge the solar cells. Solar cells don't "take" a charge, so the whole machine is bass ackwards! Those are technical terms, but you get the idea :grin:

GG

He has been on a bunch of forums and makes less sense than here!
Should be called Sir Spamallot.

John

At last. An affordable turbo encabulator for the common folk.

Tom

I understand his idea. I'm trying not to be negative. But in my mind the mecanics of the components he uses seem limiting. Then again sounds like spam. Posted in multiple threads about exactly the same idea that is on the web site he shared.

Jack
I am just trying to get the piece made I am not debating

He has been on a bunch of forums and makes less sense than here!
Should be called Sir Spamallot.

John
did that mean you cant understand , I dont understand what your answer means in relevance of the job I need getting accomplished

Do you have an artist's drawing or anything to give us an idea of what you're talking about? Your initial description was cryptic at best. If you would like to be taken seriously, give us something to look at.

GG

A wind up battery charger, how long did the spring last on your first proto type?

Stuart

I too have tried to resist being negative, about the idea.

And I am certainly willing to make allowances for what might not be his first language leading to a poor description.

However, I believe the concept is flawed. Even the link he pointed us to has one skeptical scientific evaluation in the comments that show the problem. The spring you would need to get useful power would be like the ones on my truck and would take a few people standing on them to compress them. Hardly a pocket-sized device.

Sure there is energy stored in a compressed spring, but no amount of pulleys, levers and wishful thinking will get more energy out than was put in.

The problem is that many people won't understand this and they'll gladly shell out their $29.95 to get something that cannot live up to the marketing hype.

Caveat Emptor!
-brino

Back