Joining The Pm Club.

65BAJA

Registered
Registered
Put a deposit down on a PM1030V and a PM25MV . Sounds like there may be a bit of a lead time before they arrive so I have plenty of time to gather up some tooling. Mostly I'll be using them for machining small cast aluminum parts for hit and miss motors.

Welcome to the site!

I hope you don't have to wait too long.
Congrats.

-brino

Welcome aboard. You are going to love this site.
If I was buying these items today, this is exactly the pair that I would buy! Keep us
up to date on everything from receiving, unpacking, setting them up etc. And especially, some of the
work that you are doing with them. I want to see pictures of a couple of big piles of swarf!

Chuck the grumpy old guy

Welcome to the site and the PM club. Great choice of machines!! Hope your wait time for shipment is short.

Congrats, looking forward to your review of the 1030v, I'm looking into picking one up in the near future.

Changing gears a little. I'm dropping the 1030 for now and switching the pm25 to a 932. They are in stock and can ship next week.

I need to order a couple end mills for aluminum. A 5/16 standard length and in a 4" shank also. Also need a 3/8" roughing for aluminum. There seems to be a pretty big selection out there. I have ordered from Travers and MSC before but thats about it. Any recommendations?

Back