Joining The Pm Club.

And they screamed pictures, pictures, pictures! Congrats!

Mill is in and I'm cleaning it up. I would like to order some gear head oil and way oil for it. I know I need ISO68 for the head but is there a recommended way oil for the rest of the bits?

Mill is in and I'm cleaning it up. I would like to order some gear head oil and way oil for it. I know I need ISO68 for the head but is there a recommended way oil for the rest of the bits?
I use Mobile Vactra (#2 I think).

IMG_1758.JPG Set up and running. Threw some chips on a small piece of black anodized forged aluminum. :big grin:

More pics! How come you have the head crank on the y axis? Just haven't put the hand wheels on yet?

http://www.hobby-machinist.com/threads/my-pm932m-pdf-journey.37990/#post-325143

This thread started out in one direction and ended up going in another with me changing the order. I started a new thread about just the mill in the link above.

To answer your question the pic was from before I even got the plug installed. I will post some more pics in the new thread tonight probably. Garage is a disaster right now. I picked up a HF 44" lower tool box last night and I'm in the middle of playing musical tools trying to figure out where I want to put everything.

Back