Lets see your garden !

All your gardens are really impressive. It’s terrific to have a great garden, and it’s even more terrific to have a great neighbor with a great garden. Yes, I am a vegetable parasite, but it’s symbiotic, as we cook and serve great wine. :)

All your gardens are really impressive. It’s terrific to have a great garden, and it’s even more terrific to have a great neighbor with a great garden. Yes, I am a vegetable parasite, but it’s symbiotic, as we cook and serve great wine. :)
Ohhhh fun! Can I come over!?

Wow, your garden looks fantastic! I'm so impressed by all the products you've grown, especially those cherry tomatoes and strawberries - they're some of my favorites. And those sunflowers are stunning! It's too bad about the cucumbers, but it happens to the best of us.

20 yards of top soil were delivered . Spent the last 3 days loading and raking out the garden . 10 yards went into it . 10 are for down the other house . Today , I'll rake it out again with the Kubota . Not much work today as I'm celebrating ! Ugh ......................................24 years ago . :rolleyes::p:happy birthday:

Attachments

• IMG_9704.JPG
    IMG_9704.JPG
    347.4 KB · Views: 4
Wow, your garden looks fantastic! I'm so impressed by all the products you've grown, especially those cherry tomatoes and strawberries - they're some of my favorites. And those sunflowers are stunning! It's too bad about the cucumbers, but it happens to the best of us.
Your pictures are great, even if they got a little mixed up. I think some garden furniture would also fit there (check this url to see examples). I wish you the best, and let us know about your updates!

There's not much to look at so far this season, but here it is in full swing last year. Disclaimer, the wife is the gardener and runs the show. I just build stuff.

The raised beds are made with aluminum extruded beams used for poured concrete construction. In prior years, the beds were in the same location and roughly the same size, but were not contained. I noticed the Mrs. Imagineer was spending way too much time maintaining the edges, so I made a set of raised bedS.

The bean arch spanning the beds is made with 1/2" EMT and skinned with 2"x 4" wire fence. The space between the beds, and the height of the arch allows me to get the 52" wide mower through.

On the right next to the barn you can see the rain water collection barrels. There's a small electric on-demand pump inside the barn to pump the collected water to the hose, for the garden.

Also, in the background, you can see the compost drums.

Attachments

• GARDEN.jpg
    GARDEN.jpg
    657.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Everyone has a nice garden I'm trying to get my garden ready for this year.

Back