Lets See Your Shop!

dude, this is a sick shop you have... plus lots of toys too. I like all the cabinets above the benches too, I'm going to do that same thing soon hopefully. Floor space is prime realestate as you know lol

Thanks. I will post up some more pictures once my new equipment shows up. I have also re-arranged almost the entire north side to make ready for the new lathe and mill arrival.

Mike.

Shop Envy!

I gotta admit, when I see some of the shops you guys have...I kinda hate ya...:angry:in a non-violent friendly kinda way. :noidea: This hurts more since I recently went from 900sq ft to 216sq ft.

How the mighty (in my own mind):think1: have fallen!

Nice shop photos all y'all. :allgood:

I finally got around to digging out some pics of my hobby shop. I'm retired and play here when I'm not golfing. Hope you enjoy it. Bill

Bill, wifey wants to know if you also work, in your shop, or if you spend all your time keeping it clean and tidy
:roflmao:

Bill, wifey wants to know if you also work, in your shop, or if you spend all your time keeping it clean and tidy
:roflmao:

LMAO@Marco. Tell yer wifey that my machine shop is in the basement and my wifey insists I keep the chips cleaned up after every job as she's gone ballistic (more than once) about stepping on swarf that I dragged up to the kitchen or family room on my socks. So to keep peace in the family ... not to mention supper on the table, I comply. For the most part. Cheers, Bill

Very nice workshop Nightshift. I don't feel so bad about how tight I am on room now though.

Mike.

Nice. Two lathes? Two Lathes!:nono: How can a man have two lathes.:noidea: Now I am jealous!:greenwithenvy:

Nice. Two lathes? Two Lathes!:nono: How can a man have two lathes.:noidea: Now I am jealous!:greenwithenvy:

Forget the two lathes. Look at the first picture again.... He has a urinal.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

I have 2,but no shop like that!:whiteflag:

- - - Updated - - -

Forget the two lathes. Look at the first picture again.... He has a urinal.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk
he has everything but room:wavinghi:

Back