Mill quill handles

Well, I did have a choice between, chrome, steel, aluminum, plastic and brass :)
The plastic balls you ordered will match all of the other plastic balls on your machine which, all kidding aside is a good choice.

On the other hand if you use brass balls, then you'll have to swap out all of your plastic balls for brass ones :oops:

I mean machines are sensitive, you wouldn't want the other plastic balled controls to act up
during a critical machining operation due to brass ball envy:)

The plastic balls you ordered will match all of the other plastic balls on your machine which, all kidding aside is a good choice.

On the other hand if you use brass balls, then you'll have to swap out all of your plastic balls for brass ones :oops:

I mean machines are sensitive, you wouldn't want the other plastic balled controls to act up
during a critical machining operation due to brass ball envy:)
Jeff.64.
You have been in this forum for nine years and have 106 posts.
Don’t be bashful, look at me, I never shut up.

Nice to hear from you!!!

Chazz I like your “steering wheel” knob (AKA Brodie Knob) idea.
I had one on my bicycle when I was a kid. It had a naked lady on it.
I think I got it at Pep Boys.
We called them knuckle busters when I was growing up. I've never had one on a car or truck but my Ford 8N has had one for more than seventy years. You can buy the at most farm supply stores.

We called them knuckle busters when I was growing up. I've never had one on a car or truck but my Ford 8N has had one for more than seventy years. You can buy the at most farm supply stores.
Oh sure ! Suicide knobs . Always had them on the old Cubs that didn't have power steering . :encourage:

Back