Msc/enco Worried?

So chips, when can we all expect a "sales flyer" from you in our email inboxes? :)
....and you'll offer free shipping right?
-brino
Brino, I have three children. All of them are clueless to the inventory in my shop! I will enjoy what I have till my last day. And after that day, I will probably bang my head in the box! Watching it all go in a dumpster or go for peanuts. Now, if my shop was full of keyboards and computers, that’s a different story…Dave

I just got a sales flyer from KBC Tools and ordered some stuff from them.

I got another big thank you from MSC the other day. All fluff, no substance. If they really want my future business, they will really have to earn it. I have now placed three orders with MSC over about a three year period. All had mistakes, all did not give me discounts promised in the promotional material until I called them and ARGUED with them for a while until they got the picture of what they did wrong. Then they grudgingly gave me my discount, free freight, or whatever else they "forgot" to do according to the rules they published. All that for buying tools on a not very good web site for prices that were WAY too high, even with their so called discount. I'm done with MSC!!!

From 11/7-11/9 They're having a sale:

Up to 40% off on orders over $129 (code YC40)
Up to 35% off on orders over $99 (code YC35)

It's a shame ENCO is gone.
I think we all liked the no minimum purchase, 20 percent off and free shipping.
Everything good goes away.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I feel lucky that I'd already made most of my must have purchases before Enco closed. I have no plan on buying from MSC, I'll just look at other vendors or ebay when I next need to purchase something.

I feel lucky that I'd already made most of my must have purchases before Enco closed. I have no plan on buying from MSC, I'll just look at other vendors or ebay when I next need to purchase something.
Hear-hear, I’m at the age and have acquired through those years (Enco helped), enough crap & toys to last me into my golden years.

MSC finally pulled the plug on the Enco website this month. I keep getting voice mails to sign-up for MSC even though this was done already. It's funny MSC put out two ads for December....one in their format and another in an Enco like format.

I spoke with customer service during the change over to get my account reset and looks like they never did it. I tried to log-on today and account is still locked up. Can't register because the email address is in use and can't open old account. Tried password and user reset and no luck. Sent email and I'll have to wait and see what happens. I still get the ad catalogs with my Enco address.
Off to search for a new place to shop!

I spoke with customer service during the change over to get my account reset and looks like they never did it. I tried to log-on today and account is still locked up. Can't register because the email address is in use and can't open old account. Tried password and user reset and no luck. Sent email and I'll have to wait and see what happens. I still get the ad catalogs with my Enco address.
Off to search for a new place to shop!
If you call MSC customer service, they will certainly be able to help you with getting your account straightened out. Whether you should or not is a different question...

Back