My dream machine- coming true!

I don't know what year this crank -up car jack is from, but it has saved the day many, many a time! I just had to get the tailstock feet planted safely first.

3equzejy.jpg

It is really late... My girlfriend has been incredibly patient... :) But the lathe is home safe, in place, and more pics and descriptions tomorrow!

Bernie

Patience and willingness will always show the way. Congrats on such a great score. I too stumbled up on a machine with a similar story and can only thank the powers that be for making it possible. Good luck getting it home and all set up and I hope it does and is all you hopel. Now you have to pass on an opportunity to someone else when you get the chance, so your Karma remains good and you can be the recipient yet again.

Bob

Thank you Bob

Wait until I tell you the longer version. It really is a story of a number of people all being good and helpful to each other. Three people are happy now! Can't beat that pile of happiness.

I am friends with the seller now, and already told him to come use his machine any time. He only lives 20 minutes away! M

Bernie

Hey Bernie! YOU SUCK! Ok got that out of the way, what a great story and a great find of a beautiful machine. I love old machinery, I have scored 2 but I never seem to find one with any tooling. She's a beaut for sure, clean her up and oil everything and take care of that piece of history. Congratulations.

You don't need a patient GF when you're moving stuff like that -you need a strong one!

(good luck w/the machine)...

Ray

SWEEET ! It's great you found a new friend. Oh and the previous owner friend too....

as for the girlfriend lets us know... I've been looking for one.
I ment the lathe ... LMAO

:man:

Hello,

that is a nice machine , should give years of service .

if you dont mind could you give a ball park on the price

in case i ever run across one that nice , i know you area plays a good

part of the price aswell , city verses rural sellers / buyers .

Thanks 1 of U

Jess

Back