Not A Good Day.

You guys all amaze me with your strength and resilience. I wish I had friends like this, through my divorce and heart attack.

Just remember that the Good Book (whichever one you read) says, "it came to pass..."

Nowhere does it say, "it came to stay."

Just keep on keepin' on.

Hey Shad,

Glad things are working out for you brother. If you can swing it, find yourself a nice dog. I love dogs more than many people walking the streets, but a good Dog is is a real treat and true friend.
Happy Holidays Shad.
Paco

Shad and Mark, you have friends here that will be here to listen any time you need, First thing is to take care of you.
Mark, One thing is possibly find a good person that can rent a room from you or something, if need be, that way you are not alone. or get one of those life alert of something of that manner. That way there is someone to get hold of in the event of a big problem.
I know what it is like to be out of the shop and not able to do much. Even with a tight budget, Think of the little things you can do and make, A spare old piece of bare, some bolts and plat, and you havea small cannon, I did it, and it took me a while, but it did get done.
And Dogs, hay they can tell when something is not right, and stick by you, My recent problems and the dog stuck by my side even started before I really felt that sick.
Both Just hang in there.
Ken

Back