PM-1228VF-LB

I just offered the option that if you wanted to upgrade to something like the 1236T you could, its a different class of machine, and it was what came in to my head to offer as an option. It ain't like we said too bad and left you stuck. Last you said the other day was with all this going on right now (Worldwide virus) you would get back to us after that clears up. And I said not a problem.

Anyway, Point is, if you or anyone has a problem with anything at any machine, let us know, that's why we are here. We always figure something out, no one is ever stuck. Sure moving a new machine in isnt the easiest thing, but most vendors out there would say too bad and stop answering the phone or emails like I hear about all too often. (Not Grizzly, they are fine. But many others, I get that story at least weekly - But for some reason people still keep buying from them)

Back to the lathe, I have also been working with the people at the factory since I was made aware of this last week, they are aware and will be taken care of. If theres a problem and it comes up, just email us. (Not on here, I don't check too often)

Things happen, but the one thing I can say about us is they are ALWAYS taken care of and corrected.
I just offered the option that if you wanted to upgrade to something like the 1236T you could, its a different class of machine, and it was what came in to my head to offer as an option. It ain't like we said too bad and left you stuck. Last you said the other day was with all this going on right now (Worldwide virus) you would get back to us after that clears up. And I said not a problem.

Anyway, Point is, if you or anyone has a problem with anything at any machine, let us know, that's why we are here. We always figure something out, no one is ever stuck. Sure moving a new machine in isnt the easiest thing, but most vendors out there would say too bad and stop answering the phone or emails like I hear about all too often. (Not Grizzly, they are fine. But many others, I get that story at least weekly - But for some reason people still keep buying from them)

Back to the lathe, I have also been working with the people at the factory since I was made aware of this last week, they are aware and will be taken care of. If theres a problem and it comes up, just email us. (Not on here, I don't check too often)

Things happen, but the one thing I can say about us is they are ALWAYS taken care of and corrected.

Back