PM-1228VF-LB

Aj here what I found under the carage and it only touching in a few tiny places

Attachments

• 20200307_104427.jpg
    20200307_104427.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 206
Here is what it looked like without blue on it this is the back side .

Attachments

• 20200205_191120.jpg
    20200205_191120.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 212
And the gibbs are joke not flat or smooth they made them with a Chisel and a brick

I have the same lathe and found the threading dial was super tight and caused most of the jumpy ness in the apron. I removed mine for now.

WOW! That looks terrible. I know that I am taking mine apart now. Thanks to the both of you for the response.

Maybe Matt from PM should chime in on this?

We offered to work with him and find a solution, but he did not want to take us up on that, so I am not real sure?

This is the people having a discussion about it last week after he notified us, I am constantly on them about these fits. If anyone comes up with a problem, of course email us and let us know, if theres an issue we always take care of it.

Attachments

• Chinese Factory.jpg
    Chinese Factory.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 208
They want me to spend more money on a other lathe that maybe the same way and it's not variable speed or dc motor so I'm still not sold on the idea of spending more money on something that runs worst than my old enco9x20

And my thread dial is not on the machine I have still trying to get it to run before I thread something

Back