Show Us Your Classic and Sports Cars

What shocks, and setting front, and rear?

What shocks, and setting front, and rear?
Shocks are double adjustable Afco in the front TCP in the rear, I would have to look at my book for settings, adjusted to just get a little air for weight on the rear without lifting too much. When loosened up it can lift them pretty good. I can get air on the 1-2 shift on the street with drag radials. No power adders, just a tweaked small block (that's all that will fit in the 65/66). It turns like a go-kart on a road course. Lots of fun.

One car that I failed to include in my original post. Probably because it is our son’s car, not ours, but it does live in our garage! #18 1969 Triumph GT6
Ah, Road America. I got to attend a Brian Redman Challenge vintage race years back when the feature was Can-Am cars. To sit on the hill munching a bratwurst and drinking a beer while watching (and listening to) Can-Am cars tearing down the approach to Turn 5, brake, turn and fly up the hill to 6 - nirvana....

Ah, Road America. I got to attend a Brian Redman Challenge vintage race years back when the feature was Can-Am cars. To sit on the hill munching a bratwurst and drinking a beer while watching (and listening to) Can-Am cars tearing down the approach to Turn 5, brake, turn and fly up the hill to 6 - nirvana....
Oh, you bet. We call them the "Ground Pounders"

I remember back in 1969, my family was coming back from Door County in Wi. It was mid week before the Can-Am event. We stopped in at RA,
No guards at the gate. The big teams were preparing for the up coming race. I was driving the car, nobody there to stop us so I drove onto the track just before turn 14 and took a lap with my family in the car! Afterwards we stopped in the garages and took some pictures. Unfortunately I didn't get to meet any of the drivers, but it sure was a big adventure for a 17 year old kid!

RA 69 Can Am.jpeg

Got some beautiful cars guys. Here’s my babies 93 mustang had since I was 17. 100% taken apart all fuel injection ripped out. 351w bored .030 over all the goodies, 4spd top loader with straight cut gears, and a spool. 10 second streetcar. IMG_0305.jpegIMG_0307.jpegIMG_0233.jpegIMG_0234.jpegThen I have my Sunday cruiser which is a 06 cadillac xlr-v. Very interesting car that was a first of many technologies for its time. Also was the most expensive car gm sold at the time. I had bought the car way back in 2010 traveled across the country to get it only had 3800 miles on iit. Now she has 12,000 and waiting for the weather to change!!!IMG_1450.jpeg

Back