Show Us Your Classic and Sports Cars

Charles, the '57 has dual 4 barrels and a 3 speed manual gearbox. This is an early '57, the 4-speeds came later in the production year.

Love the participation. Keep the cars coming. :encourage:
That is the nicest one I've ever seen. Great color combination just a Beautiful Corvette. I always preferred a stock bodied and drive trained car with the exception of maybe an upgrade of tires and wheels will never go out of style and deserve the attention and memories you get seeing them again.

Do old CJ's count?
360 motor bored 40 over and Howell fuel injected. 727 trans with a Dana 300. Front axle is a 1976 Dodge Dana 60. Rear is a 1980 Ford Dana 70. Both have 35 splined 1541 shafts and Detroit lockers and geared 5:13 ratio. Hydro assist steering. H1 beadlocked rims with 42" TSL Super Swampers.
jeep.jpg

Not a classic by any means , but now over 20 years old . 03 Centennial F250 . 6.0 diesel bulletproofed , chipped SCT tuner ( running tune for +150 HP ) , oversized turbo , everything imaginable deleted . My heavy hauler . Excuse the dirt , it worked this week .

Attachments

• IMG_1120.JPG
    IMG_1120.JPG
    554.7 KB · Views: 21
Not a classic by any means , but now over 20 years old . 03 Centennial F250 . 6.0 diesel bulletproofed , chipped SCT tuner ( running tune for +150 HP ) , oversized turbo , everything imaginable deleted . My heavy hauler . Excuse the dirt , it worked this week .
My '97 F250 7.3L officially qualifies as a classic now. Here it is a few years ago at Little America on a cross country haul.

IMG_4344.jpeg

This is all I have left besides my 2004 Cadillac SRX which I'm pretty sure will never make it to classic status. I do have a 2010 Zero I'm putting a new drive train in too, but that's small ball compared to all the nice rides people have posted here.

I need to get busy fixing this Ford up, first on the list is switching it over to an electric fuel pump. Then probably injectors, interior, paint, rear suspension, etc. Already has rebuilt trans & front end and all the regular maintenance stuff, it's nice that everything is heavy duty so when it gets swapped out you know it'll last.

I decided a long time ago that the Ford and International engineers knew what they were doing and there wasn't any need to make major modifications, it's never failed to do what I asked of it in nearly 300k mi so why change things. The fuel pump is mainly because the original mechanical one has always leaked and I'm tired of dealing with it.

John

Longest one that we've owned, 44 years, one of my dream cars, our 1966 1275cc Mini Cooper S. That is my mom and dad sitting in the car to keep warm. It was a car show at the senior living center where they lived.

_storage_0000-0000_Download_204454_217782274899601_5227294_o.jpg

Next up is the oldest car we ever owned and the car that first got me into British cars ( from reading the book "The Red Car" in 6th grade)
our 1948 MG TC

7A388034-1A80-43FD-8CEB-F9BBD22ED8AC-L0-001.jpeg

Richard

Too many shamefully......
And so few pictures download.
One of my Corvettes,this '87 I still have,this is a
year 2000 photo . The Vette looming in the background on my Auto Lift.
I still hadn't insulated or drywalled
the SHOP I built. This pic was actually of my
AMERICAN PACEMAKER , the day it was delivered.
This 7000+lbs. Lathe on this incredible Single Axle trailer hauled it perfectly though it COLLAPSED one foot of the asphalt driveway entering the 18-foot
Garage Door to the concrete. Don't think I have any
other pics
IMG_1580_kindlephoto-634630430.jpg

Longest one that we've owned, 44 years, one of my dream cars, our 1966 1275cc Mini Cooper S. That is my mom and dad sitting in the car to keep warm. It was a car show at the senior living center where they lived.

View attachment 482996

Next up is the oldest car we ever owned and the car that first got me into British cars ( from reading the book "The Red Car" in 6th grade)
our 1948 MG TC

View attachment 482997

Richard
Both gorgeous cars and very well cared for unquestionably. But I saw that Studebaker in the background and was taken back to 1962/3 when I bought first car of my dreams a 1953 Studebaker coupe in the same light green, flathead 6, three speed on the column. Not sure of the year of the one in the photo ( 53/54,55 ) but I will always have a soft spot for them and original Avanti's. Those were cars 10 years ahead of its time. Thanks.

View attachment 482996

our 1948 MG TC

View attachment 482997

Richard
I loved that story... about them racing it and having to hold the fender while they crossed the finish line?

That stuck with me.. 59 or 60 years later.. don't remember my exact age at the time.

Too many shamefully......
And so few pictures download.
One of my Corvettes,this '87 I still have,this is a
year 2000 photo . The Vette looming in the background on my Auto Lift.
I still hadn't insulated or drywalled
the SHOP I built. This pic was actually of my
AMERICAN PACEMAKER , the day it was delivered.
This 7000+lbs. Lathe on this incredible Single Axle trailer hauled it perfectly though it COLLAPSED one foot of the asphalt driveway entering the 18-foot
Garage Door to the concrete. Don't think I have any
other pics
View attachment 482998
on a single axle... wow that's ballsy.

Back