Tough, tough couple of weeks for me

Thank you all for your prayers, advice and thoughts. It is truly appreciated. We have a very decent bunch here on this forum, and I am honored to be here in your company. These sorts of life cycle events can bring out the extremes in people, and it is clear that this community is truly populated by good and caring folks. Thanks for being here.

Bruce

I know how tough it is , I lost my mother when I was 32 years old,was literary depressed for a year mainly because it was so unexpected, the only people I relied on to pull me out of the deep depression were my own family. 35 years has passed but I still see her smiling back or hear her voice as if she's sitting next to me, mothers are truly special, she will always be with you in your heart and your thoughts..
My sincere condolences to you and your family.

I know how tough it is , I lost my mother when I was 32 years old,was literary depressed for a year mainly because it was so unexpected, the only people I relied on to pull me out of the deep depression were my own family. 35 years has passed but I still see her smiling back or hear her voice as if she's sitting next to me, mothers are truly special, she will always be with you in your heart and your thoughts..
My sincere condolences to you and your family.
Thank you Ken. It's been difficult. I had a very bad time when my father passed - we used to do lots of off the wall science experiments together, some of which might be considered irresponsible, I suppose, these days, but he taught me where those lines were, and how to be safely behind them. Along the way I learned a lot about physics, electronics, science and chemistry. Oh, this is was when I was in my teens. There's not a day when I don't think of him, as one of the greatest things I learned from him was how to learn new things.

My mom taught me different things, but they were equally important. I am forever grateful for her immense love and kindness, and putting up with most (not all!) of my shenanigans. My practical chemistry experiments really had her quite alarmed. Dad was both laughing and proud of his son...

Back