Windows 10 Installation Issues

Talk about George Orwell. Big brother IS watching You.
I don't know about the rest of you but if it's my computer that I payed for then I want to be in charge of what it does and does not do.

"To make my user experience" better by sharing with Microsoft all my key strokes and website visits is just plane scary.
Let's face it if Microsoft knew what they were doing there would be no need of "Security Patches" every Thursday.
Back when they still supported XP I used wait a week or so to see what kind of grief the latest fix was doing before I installed it.
Thanks for the heads up Frostheave.
********Just my Two Shekels*************G****************

a lot of very useful sounding tweaks in the posts above. I will look into all when I have time. I'm only running 10 on an unbranded win tab, everything else here will stay on xp or ubuntu! Didn't know ms was catching so much from me without my permission. As inferred above, my computer works for me ...I do not work for it!!

I highly doubt Microsoft has enough computing power to collect data from every computer out there with Windows 10 on it! And if it did, what would they do with it all? I bet there is a connection between Microsoft and the NSA...

ESET is all I run on my computers today. Been using ESET for nearly 8 years now.

Back