$13 including shipping - 6" 3 Jaw 2 Pcs Reversible Self Centering Lathe Chuck w/ 1-1/2-8 Back Plate

Did not know that. Thanks.

I've had sellers cancel the order, I get my money back, but since it is canceled, I cannot leave feedback. I complained to E-bay, trying to convince them it is wrong, but never got any replies.

Did not know that. Thanks.

I've had sellers cancel the order, I get my money back, but since it is canceled, I cannot leave feedback. I complained to E-bay, trying to convince them it is wrong, but never got any replies.
I’m not too sure about that. I think you can still leave feedback, but it’s buried in ebay’s nonsense of navigating their site. It’s not in the same place to do it, I think? I kinda remember about 6 months ago doing it and it was not in the same place?

This is getting entertaining.

Since they did not reply to my last e-mail, I sent out a new question.

Hello.

Can you give me the tracking number, so I can be sure to be home when it gets delivered?

Thanks

Then they sent me this

Dear superburban

I'm afraid it is lost in way .

9374869903503269131982 DHL EXPEDITED

How about we refund you first ?
Anything could help, please feel free to let us know.

Best regards

Of course, DHL has no record of the number. So I replied with

How about you send out some replacements overnight to me? The problem is from your end, its your responsibility to fix.

Then I got this back almost immediately.

Dear superburban

we replied you in another E-mail.
please kindly check .

Thank you very much, Have a nice Day!

Keep in touch, anything could help, please let us know.

Best regards

Then not thinking it out the best, I replied with

No, you have not replied to the other e-mail. I'm still waiting on you to confirm you have sent replacements. Now you send me a fake tracking number. Is this your normal way of doing business? Do you have any honor? Did you ever intend to ship anything to any of your costumers? or just keep the money, and hope nobody notices?

I have never run across anybody with no morals, curious how you sleep at night.

I wish E-bay had a method for buyers to block sellers. I've had a dozen or so over the years, I would like to never purchase from again.

California has an unfair business practices act. B&P code section 17200. You guys may want to look into it.

The seller is out of Malaysia. If they do actually ship something, it is drop shipped from Ca.

Not sure who, if anybody has jurisdiction over this type of international sale.

It is a California corporation doing business in California. California would have jurisdiction.

Look at the beginning of this thread, we have discussed the location of the seller, and the warehouse involved in the drop ship. Unless we can prove a connection between the warehouse, and seller, beyond just a seller, and a drop ship location, the jurisdiction would likely be in Malaysia.

They finally replied this morning.

Dear friend,

According to company rule, could apply resend for you from Supplier in China as after -service they give to us, would that be ok?

could I know resend you from China ? or full refund you first?

Thanks for your kindness in advance.

Best regards

So, I sent back.

No, the remedy to fix a problem from your end, should be something with a quicker delivery, not something that takes even longer.

Look up your company policy for what to do when the item was never sent out. If the company has an ounce of good fiber in its blood, it would say to send the item by the quickest delivery method. We both know (along with E-bay, and a thousand or so other readers following this), that you never sent the items, and are trying to wiggle out of your responsibilities. I am not going to accept inferior service, or product, then what you advertised.Please find that humanity in your blood, and take the simple route, and do what you know is right, send the items by overnight post.

It was due to arrive today, but since I know they never shipped it, I tried to leave negative feedback yesterday, but E-bay would not let me. I'll try again, when I get back home later.

Already left bad feedback, due today and the mailman has already left.

[QUOTE="could apply resend for you from Supplier in China .[/QUOTE]

I got the same garbage from them. Not only did they never send it the first time, they aren't going to send it from China either... just tactics to string you along.

Back