20 Foot Shipping Container Metal Shop

What a beaut, great score!

Stan,
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was browsing this thread last night. Drifted off to sleep realizing that I must be the most disorganized shop junkie around.
When I get into the shop today I'll have to analyze what the devil I'm doing wrong.

All that into a short shipping container. WOW. Adds a whole new definition to 'Space Utilization'.

Looking at the pics, and the difference between items available over the pond and here, I want some of that pegboard and the holders.
I've never seen holders like that. I'd also like to find a step stool with steps like that. The Rubbermaid I use is a bit risky.

I was browsing this thread last night. Drifted off to sleep realizing that I must be the most disorganized shop junkie around.
When I get into the shop today I'll have to analyze what the devil I'm doing wrong.

All that into a short shipping container. WOW. Adds a whole new definition to 'Space Utilization'.

Looking at the pics, and the difference between items available over the pond and here, I want some of that pegboard and the holders.
I've never seen holders like that. I'd also like to find a step stool with steps like that. The Rubbermaid I use is a bit risky.

The pegboards are bought at a big box store and are powdercoated steel. They are pretty cheap by Norwegian standards. The stepstool is a standard type of stepladder found here that is used by electricians and plasterers. I am not sure what brand it is as I bought it secondhand (like most of the other items I have).

The real boon about living in Scandinavia / Europe is the access to the beautiful, high quality machines. Back in Australia I never dreamed of having these kind of machines.

Paul.

Fantastic. I have three times the space and less equipment and my shop feels crowded. Very inspirational.

Great workshop, Sam. Your machines all look very special.

I had an old dentist's air compressor in the foggy past. It was a twin cylinder with a giant flywheel and ran almost silent. It had a cool steampunk look to it.

Beautiful work space, well planned out for the space. I especially like your chipmaster lathe.
Well done sir!

Wow! Great job, I'll never again complain about not having enough space!

Back