2017 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Husband texted his wife "Darling do you love me more than my Money?"

She texted back "¥ € $".

Husband is still confused

[jokes/]
It seems that the two hunters joke is considered to be funny by more nations than any other.
Its funny in any language you choose to tell it.
Just thought I would mention that.

Savarin, I had considered putting a link to some John Clarke stuff as a tribute - but not sure if he would actually be so 'internationally" funny. As a Kiwi (I just happen to have lived in Africa for the past 13 Years) I think his passing is a great loss.

Researchers for the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority found over 200 dead crows near greater Boston recently, and there was concern that they may have died from Avian Flu.

A Bird Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, and, to everyone's relief, confirmed the problem was definitely NOT Avian Flu. The cause of death appeared to be vehicular impacts.

However, during the detailed analysis it was noted that varying colors of paints appeared on the bird's beaks and claws. By analyzing these paint residues it was determined that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with trucks, while only 2% were killed by an impact with a car.

MTA then hired an Ornithological Behaviorist to Determine if there was a cause for the disproportionate percentages of truck kills versus car kills.

The Ornithological Behaviorist very quickly concluded the cause:when crows eat road kill, they always have a look-out crow in a nearby tree to warn of impending danger.

They discovered that while all the lookout crows could shout "Cah", not a single one could shout "Truck."

Savarin, I had considered putting a link to some John Clarke stuff as a tribute - but not sure if he would actually be so 'internationally" funny. As a Kiwi (I just happen to have lived in Africa for the past 13 Years) I think his passing is a great loss.

I think your correct Pete, I love his political skits with Bryan Dawe but I recall some comments on one of their youtube clips where the respondents thought they were real news readers and interviewers and it was Australian news reporting.
That made me laugh harder.
He will be greatly missed.

A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer.
‘This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it you.’
The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, ‘Which do you want, son?’
The boy takes the quarters and leaves.
‘What did I tell you?’ said the barber. ‘That kid never learns!’
Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store.
‘Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?’
The boy licked his cone and replied,
‘Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!’

three legged dog walked into a bar in the old west and said
"Ahm looking fer the man who shot my paw!"

Savarin, with all the jokes you posted, how do you have any time left to get anything else done?
(this was meant to be a joke)

Savarin, with all the jokes you posted, how do you have any time left to get anything else done?
Why do you think the telescope is taking so long?:D

If you have to explain it, it's not a joke. :oops2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back