2017 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
A young man named Chuck bought a horse from a farmer for $250. The farmer agreed to deliver the horse the next day. The next day, the farmer drove up to Chucks house and said, �Sorry son, but I have some bad news, the horse died.�

Chuck replied, �Well, then just give me my money back.�

The farmer said, �Can�t do that. I went and spent it already.�

Chuck said, �Ok, then, just bring me the dead horse.�

The farmer asked, �What ya gonna do with him?

Chuck said, �I�m going to raffle him off.�

The farmer said, �You can�t raffle off a dead horse!�

Chuck said, �Sure I can, Watch me. I just won�t tell any body he�s dead.�

A month Later, the farmer met up with Chuck and asked, �What happened with that dead horse?�

Chuck said, �I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at five dollars a piece and made a profit of $2245.�

The farmer said, �Didn�t anyone complain?�

Chuck said, �Just the guy who won. So I gave him his five dollars back.�

OK ! Enough Chuck jokes. :cool:

CHuck the grumpy old guy

Y'know when you see geese or ducks flying in that "V" formation and one side of the V is always longer than the other? Do you know why that is???

Wait for it.....

There are more birds on that side..

It is my understanding that copper wire was invented when two Scots saw a penny on the ground at the same time.

(Told to me by my Scottish boss years ago)

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to the Super Bowl game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench.

After the game, he asked her how she liked it.

"Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents."

Dumbfounded, her boyfriend asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was...'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!'

I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents!"

Breaking news...
Scientists have found that the center of Jupiter contains the letter “i”.

Y'know when you see geese or ducks flying in that "V" formation and one side of the V is always longer than the other? Do you know why that is???

Wait for it.....

There are more birds on that side..

Know why they fly south?

Wait for it...

It's too far to walk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back