2020 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
While usually I ignore the English Nazis, today I are one. The toothsome blond deserves better notice. The english is correct. I never went to high school and I can see that. The subject of the sentence is "plenty", which is singular.

Had to throw that out there. While Old Mudd does have an eye for blonds, she deserves better. Even if she is swaybacked.

Glad you caught that Bill. Yeah i'm not an English nazi either caus i cant spell neither. :)

It took a minute or two, to realize, there was writing on the picture...........

As Bill noted, she is a sway back, but the legs look sturdy...........

That's the expensive model, 1/2 My tools, 1/2 of My house, 1/2 of My paycheck, etc...................;)

It would probably require the paychecks of at least 5 or 6 of our members, to keep her in the life style, she believes, she requires...........

she looks like she’s sprinter, built for speed, not for the long distance.......

real hard to see her driving a used Dodge mini-van, picking up kids from dance lessons or soccer practice.....

I called the psychic hot line. Got their voice mail. It said don't leave a message, just hang up and we'll call you back.

Tom

I bought socks just like these for my wife, but somehow, when she put them on, they didn’t look the same

C97A0938-AED6-4134-AD57-48EE9E872E17.jpeg

I’m also very concerned, she seems to have only Aunt Jemima syrup, no real maple syrup..........

Was out letting the dogs check their pee mail, neighbor and her sons were out so the dogs took off to say hello. General banter, fishing n such. My female decided to leave a gift. Neighbor got a plastic grocery bag for me to pick up the dog gift. Tied it up and put it in the trash. Walked over to the oldest son and started wiping my hand on his sleeve. Whaddaya doin'? I replied "Oh, there was a hole in the bag." This was much to the delight of his younger brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back