2020 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

For a Southerner and a Down East Yankee to agree on something would be a definate strange occurence. I would like to take this opportunity to compliment you, Sir, on your "sense of humor". It seems to get better with time. Strange situation or no. BTW, most "good ole boys" around me learned to drive on a Farmall. I didn't know what an automatic was until I enlisted.

Let's have a little fun. If you have a clean joke to share, post a way. Remember no politics.

Here is my contribution.

Travel Plans!

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone. I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there. I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my children, friends, family and work. I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore. I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often. I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm. Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older. One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenaline flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age, I need all the stimuli I can get! I may have been in Continent, but I don't remember what country that was in. It's an age thing. They tell me it is very wet and damp there.

Let's have a little fun. If you have a clean joke to share, post a way. Remember no politics.

Here is my contribution.

Travel Plans!

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone. I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there. I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my children, friends, family and work. I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore. I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often. I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm. Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older. One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenaline flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age, I need all the stimuli I can get! I may have been in Continent, but I don't remember what country that was in. It's an age thing. They tell me it is very wet and damp there.
Now I can get in Spired.

I’m absolutely sure I was in Dubitably once, but I can’t remember when.

I’ve been in Tolerable a bunch of times. A lonely place to be.

For some odd reason, I’ve never been in Telligent and I don’t know why.

I’ve been in Terrogated a few times, but not so much since my divorce.

I’ve never been in Terminable, but I understand that visits there never end.

Sorta like this thread. :grin big:

Tom

For a Southerner and a Down East Yankee to agree on something would be a definate strange occurence. I would like to take this opportunity to compliment you, Sir, on your "sense of humor". It seems to get better with time. Strange situation or no. BTW, most "good ole boys" around me learned to drive on a Farmall. I didn't know what an automatic was until I enlisted.

Same, Farmall first and automatic experience around 16 years old. I can drive without a clutch if need be. Start and stop.....

Funny you should say that Bill, the first thing i drove was a Fordson with steel wheels. We use to haul the big boats out in the fall. That thing would haul a 20,000 pound boat on a cradle slicker than snot. Anyway, thanks for the vote of confidence. Some of my best friends are rednecks. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back