Status
Not open for further replies.
This may have been posted sometime in the past, but the photo above brought it to mind. When I was 16, a legal driver in Alabama and my partner in crime a year older, I was with a friend who was installing a "custom" steering wheel on his '55 Chev BelAir. An adapter was extra cost and he had not acquired it in the original purchase. With the stock steering wheel attached, but not fastened, we proceded to the custom shop. On a very narrow street, 2 lanes with no parking, he attached a large vise grip to the steering column. He drove while I steered. As we passed a large congregation of people at a supermarket, he leaned out of the driver's window, wheel in hand and screaming bloody murder, while I steered. Only fairly well as I was laughing hard. He got the locals screaming as well. Fortunately, the local constabulary was on the other side of town.

Over here in South Africa we have mini bus taxi's that are renowned for overloading Here's a video of them being caught with 47 passengers in their mini bus (legally only allowed 22 passengers).
One trick the drivers use to squeeze in more is to remove the steering wheel and replace it with a vice grip.

I once persuaded my little brother to swallow a torch. It was worth it just to see his little face light up.

Last week I launched a book aimed at 9-12 year olds, I'm proud to say I managed to hit one of the little s***s.

When I was at school a teacher once asked me for a word with 4 i's so I said "Mississippi".He said "no, I want a word with you you speckie 4 eyes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back