Status
Not open for further replies.
A machinist is driving down a country road and he sees a sign that says, "Talking Dog For Sale".
Intrigued, he pulls in the driveway and walks up to front porch and there is a dog lying there.
The machinist says, "Are you the talking dog?"
The dog says, "Yes I am! Because no one suspects a talking dog, I worked undercover in the DEA and I befriended and brought down many a drug dealer. Then I worked for the CIA undercover overseas and uncovered many enemy secrets. I just finished working undercover for the FBI and infiltrated the mob and brought down a big crime family!
Just then a farmer comes out of the house.
The machinist says, "Is this your dog?"
The farmer says, "Yup."
The machinist says, "WOW! He's amazing! He talks so well! And his stories about working for the DEA, CIA and FBI! Why are you selling him??"
The farmer says, "He didn't do any of that crap."

Its so pointless to use fractions instead of decimals

I got an email saying "at google earth we can even read maps backwards", I thought "thats just spam"

If chicken coops had four doors wouldn't they be chicken sedans?

The difference between assault and manslaughter is one is a violent crime and the other is a man laughing.

Its so pointless to use fractions instead of decimals

I got an email saying "at google earth we can even read maps backwards", I thought "thats just spam"

If chicken coops had four doors wouldn't they be chicken sedans?

Chicken coupe.png
The difference between assault and manslaughter is one is a violent crime and the other is a man laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back