2023 Bar-z Summer Bash

OCJohn

Mostly harmless.
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Who's going to the Bash next month? I'm about 40 miles away and planning to go both days. Have no plans other than to meet people and enjoy myself.

Any Bash veterans know of possible off-site meetups or shop tours after hours? Maybe an unofficial eatery or watering hole where attendees congregate? It'd be a pleasure to meet some of you in person. Please PM or post if you'd like to connect.

– John Thawley

Of course, it's not a practical thing for one in UK to contemplate, but $35 bucks for a couple of days taking in what those guys have to tell, with drinks and meals provided, seems like a right reasonable deal.

I'd love to go but it's not in the cards. Someday...

Who's going to the Bash next month? I'm about 40 miles away and planning to go both days. Have no plans other than to meet people and enjoy myself.

Any Bash veterans know of possible off-site meetups or shop tours after hours? Maybe an unofficial eatery or watering hole where attendees congregate? It'd be a pleasure to meet some of you in person. Please PM or post if you'd like to connect.

– John Thawley
Hi John myself (Steve) and one of my students from USD will be making the trip from San diego.

I'd like to go but a return flight alone is over $2600 plus accommodations car rental meals I'm looking well over $3000
Can buy a lot of tooling for that. I'll have to pass. Besides that this is the U.S.A. and I don't want to get shot.

Back