A Carriage Stop

Something is with Tapatalk as that link takes me here:
@vtcnc I've noticed this on several links...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk <-------
Found the problem... :grin:

Now I need to go install tapatalk on one of my devices and see how it's behaving these days.

Had to re-word it for you @mikey :grin:

Thanks, Dan, but I assure you that mistakes was the correct word. I've been blundering along in this hobby for what seems like a long time and am constantly learning from my mistakes. It seems like the more mistakes I make, the more I learn and the more often I eventually succeed. When faced with something I haven't done before I usually say, "Eh, what the hell, try it!"

Something is with Tapatalk as that link takes me here:
@vtcnc I've noticed this on several links...

174fd07ddf9142ef261fcca62b109414.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same thing with Android. So Tapatalk is not handling the link correctly is my guess.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Thanks, Dan, but I assure you that mistakes was the correct word. I've been blundering along in this hobby for what seems like a long time and am constantly learning from my mistakes. It seems like the more mistakes I make, the more I learn and the more often I eventually succeed. When faced with something I haven't done before I usually say, "Eh, what the hell, try it!"
And the first mistake we made was falling in love with heavy metal...

Same thing with Android. So Tapatalk is not handling the link correctly is my guess.

Same thing was happening in the Dark Days of the Crash but this is the first time since the Renewal. :)

Another great Mikey article. My lathe came with a carriage stop. A technique that has worked good for me to know when to stop the auto feed is to wiggle a piece of paper between the carriage and the stop. When the paper can't move I immediately stop the auto feed. It doesn't take much practice to develop the feel as to when to stop the auto feed.

IMG_3645.JPG

Back