Aifsoft: Muzzle Brake

Before I got sick we did the team on team urban combat assault courses. What a blast. Got the whelts a few times too. But thats really part of the fun, avoiding paintballs and welts where ya got hit. We played in the pick up league and the organized team league. We did the training runs and strategy sessions and all the planning in the orgenized teams and did the bonzai runs in the pick up battles. I had a tank filler and several off the shelf guns, never built one from parts of my own yet. That stuff is like machining, you can spend a bunch of money on that as a hobby too. Definately helped keep me not completely out of shape. After I got sick I can't do that anymore. Imagine a bunch of 30-35 -40 year old guys doing that as a team. Sometimes it was an advantage, others the age wore us out and the youngsters beat us up a bit. But it wwas a heck of a lot of fun... Sure do miss that stuff.

Bob

But it wwas a heck of a lot of fun... Sure do miss that stuff.

Bob

Bob, sounds like a great experience. sorry to hear it had to end for health reasons. maybe it's time to start custom making parts to stay somewhat involved?

Back