Allen Wrench Storage

I have more hex keys than any other type of wrench. Tee handles, ball drivers, screw-driver handle ball drivers, etc., all in metric and imperial. This is the type that lives on top of my toolbox instead of in the drawer and gets 99% of the duty.
1580743269105.png

I have 3 imperial and 2 metric (painted yellow). Once in a while I have to get one of the other types out (like tightening the vise on the table), but it's rare. They are Eklind brand. They've lasted 40 years and I always have the one I need.

Chippermat finally found a good purpose for the red plastic wrench organizers! I have to agree that those are some awesome hex keys too.

Chippermat, do you recall where you got the red tool holders? Thanks, Mike
Random ebay offering, no problem
Chippermat finally found a good purpose for the red plastic wrench organizers! I have to agree that those are some awesome hex keys too.
Been using that type rack for many years actually. The jury's still out on the quality of the powerbuilt allen wrenches, but they sure are handy.

Resized_20200205_065505 (2).jpg

Harbour freight don’t use the small ball ends as they break off returned replace under lifetime warranty just crap and same thing happened only get good ones from reputable companies

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back