Ammunition

Cadillac

Registered
Registered
Anybody willing to give up a good lead on ammunition? Had just purchased a s&w 9mm 2.0 and am having a hard time locating bulk ammo 1,000rd. boxes or anything available. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and b safe.

There is none. The store up the street that has a large online presence quit selling bulk a few months ago; retail boxes only. And now they are totally out of all popular sizes. Out of shotguns. Out of most pistols. Out of most AR parts. The store has a few odd used revolvers and minor supply of survival kits left. It looks as barren as the toilet paper isle at Sam's.

Try Freedom Munitions. They claim to have bulk stock. I only checked for 115gr ball, but they offer bulk in other grains, reman, etc. I started reloading my own years ago and haven't paid much attention to sellers since.

I've wanted to stock up on 9mm NATO, 5.56mm NATO, and 7.62x39 ball for over a year. At first it was just impossible to find all three from one distributor, now it's just impossible period.

I've got no problem with reloading the pistol stuff in my little Dillon progressive but even projectiles are expensive. Seems primers and powder are sold out or have "one per customer" limits. I refuse to load magazine-fed autoloaders in a single stage press. Nope, I think we're going to have to wait until this crisis is over (and maybe the next one as well).

But if you want to buy a new boomstick, they've got plenty on the shelves.

I got into reloading several years ago when everything dried up, along with powder and primers. When supplies became available, I stocked up and vowed never to be in that situation again. What a drag it’s happening again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems that often at Christmas I get multiple of the same gift. One year it was laptop lap-desks. Another it was cheap drones. This past Christmas was really redneck, I got ammo. I joked and complained then. I'm not now.

@Cadillac, can't you just, you know, drive over to Indiana and buy whatever you need? Your elected officials sure seem to think so.

Lost all my reloading equipment in the fire.
I had two ammo boxes of 22lr and 22wmr. Full of good quality ammo At work that didn’t burn!
A coworker said I had a gold mine, you can’t buy this stuff!
All the regular places are sold out.
Being in California, we can’t buy online.

Back