Ammunition

ammoman.com says he has 9mm.
Crazy expensive these days, but he claims to have it in stock

Just ordered some 45 auto, .223, and 7.62 from ammunition depot ---hope it goes thru, shows it did but now days you never really know until it shows up at the house. Prices are are crazy right now except the 7.62.
Pretty sure they had some cases (10 boxes) at some crazy price I wasn't going to pay. I have quite a few of my reloads for 9mm.

Last edited:
@Cadillac, can't you just, you know, drive over to Indiana and buy whatever you need? Your elected officials sure seem to think so.
. :bawling: :bawling::bawling:o_Oo_Oo_O Yeah thats real funny right. Just had to do the dance purchased a S&W 642 LAST WEEK THURSDAY STILL HAVE NOT CLEARED THE STATE BACKROUND CHECK AS OF 8:56 TODAY. I've checked all the above with no lucks out of stock. I'll find a place just gotta keep hunting.:faint:

Ammoseek isn't update to date they show in stock till it's put in the cart and then you find out it's not in stock.their not accurate. That's how a lot of places are.:(

It's worth buying even a used single stage and Lee dies primers are harder to get than powder but easier than ammo . I like reloading so it's no problem once you get good you can crank em out I just have my RCBS bolted to a bar stool and watch a movie and work in batches it's easy as pie. Give it a shot probably the only way you'll be able to shoot.

I just found some more 40 S&W, and I have a few hundred each of 10mm and 45. I have more 7.62x51 than anything, so I'll be shooting a bit of that over the next few months. I also have a start on my reloading supplies, but this stuff is getting hard to find as well. I was told that my reloading kit should be shipping next week. But the powder measure is on back order until the end of next month, and I still need to buy dies and a few other things to get started.

Is it getting crazy out there of late or what? Rhetorical question...

Try Ebay on some of the reloading stuff. I have seen NOS powder measures and dies and basically everything on there. Happy Hunting

Reloading is the way to go. I have my Dillon 650 setup so I can crank out 1000 rounds in about 1.5hrs for pistol rounds. 223 is more of process since you have to trim and size which is another round through the press with the case prep die holder and Dillon electric case trimmer which is amazing. I would be happy to share my equipment if you are local to Martinez California, You buy the components and beer I supply the machine and help or some other barter. Of course the beer has to be after reloading don’t want any squibs.

Also check out the Calguns forum I have bought and sold guns/ammo/components from local people and all the interactions have been great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's this if you're terminally desperate,

Or this if you have just escaped an asylum,

Tom

Back