Another 2 foot ..............

Apparently , they are loving life up near my property . 13 degrees tonight with PLENTY of snow . The inns are doing a very good business when the weather lets them open up . Great for the snowmobilers :encourage:

We're getting light snow here too. Seems like the winter that will never end, can't imagine what it would be like without global warming.

Greg

Damn hot, our winter should have started already but its around the low 90's at present.
We have broken heat records every year for I believe the last 10 years, each year the max has been higher and for longer.

Snow in the Adirondacks ! 2 additional feet going on at this minute ! o_O Guess I'll be opening up camp sometime in August the way it's going . :rolleyes:

We only got about a foot in Vermont. Most of it should be gone in a day or two. This winter has been a long, colder one but less severe when compared to last years snowfall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I moved to Sacramento in 1959, there has been a total of maybe 2 inches of snow TOTAL during that time. If you blink, it is melted. Last year, just in my neighborhood, we had 4" of hail. Way different than Minnesota where I was born, where there are only 2 seasons, shovel and swat.

No wonder you haven't been out to the barn.

We got another small coating last night. Calling for 60s today. Up down up down

Light, wet dusting. Mostly gone. About 40F. No matter, I'm digging a trench tomorrow for an underground 240V drop heading out to the shop! Electrician coming Friday to upgrade the electrical service to the house. 200A main panel, with the underground service heading from the back of the house to the shop feeding a 60A sub panel----Next Saturday - I HAVE THE POWER!!!

I'm feeling a road trip . 60s up there tomorrow and I'm off after tonight till Wed ! I have 2 people wanting to see the trailer up there , be a great chance to get away for a couple days . I let them know that there is still 4 feet of snow on the property so I can't yank the trailer out , but at least they could see it . :)

Back