Another too good to be true item??

Its gotta be legit, they are obviously a high volume, low markup business, nothing else would explain why it would take 5 days to ship the items.

Yea, mine also says epacket from China. I'll probably get a toy whistle.
If its legit and they are shipping thru the "Epacket" deal with the USPS then the shipper would be held to a maximum weight limit of 4.4lbs including the packaging to the US which would mean you are most likely NOT gonna get what you ordered (if you get anything at all besides the shipping info) considering the actual weight of a dividing head setup of that size!

guys, none of this is legit, they're simply creating a paper trail to stall you beyond the 45 day (?) Paypal guarantee. Tracking won't update and if it does it'll never arive by the day it's supposed to. Then you'll email the seller and they'll say "so sorry, must be lost, can I resend item?" to string you along a little further. It's just a scam like any other - offer something too good to be true, hope a bunch of people bite, hope some of them forget to chase after you when it turns out to be too good to be true.

Sorry to ruin everyone's fun, I contacted ebays fraud department and reported the vendor as suspicious. The vendor now has 0 items for sale... down from about 100 auctions on Monday. Ebay told me they should be getting back to me next Monday. Yes, of course, I will let you know what they tell me as soon as I hear something.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/fpvmodrtgfa/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

My brother also got a "ship notice" and he's in California. I would assume he'll get /not get his before me on the East Coast.

Welp, my dividing head was supposed to have been delivered yesterday and it clearly wasn't. I put in a refund request, but it seems to just send them an email, and eBay won't do anything until the 26th!

Additionally, I'd done the VFD, but it has an expected delivery date of the 21st, so I can't fill out the form until Saturday.

Welp, my dividing head was supposed to have been delivered yesterday and it clearly wasn't. I put in a refund request, but it seems to just send them an email, and eBay won't do anything until the 26th!

Additionally, I'd done the VFD, but it has an expected delivery date of the 21st, so I can't fill out the form until Saturday.

The reason for them to wait until the 26th is the seller needs time to reply. After the 26th eBay will send you a message and ask if you got it. If not click the refund button and eBay will pay your money back, credit back to same source it came from.

I was just checking on time limits. It appears that you have 30 days from date of delivery (used to be 45 days) to file a case with eBay and 180 days to file with Paypal.

It's a good idea to file for a refund ASAP. The package is already in transit so it can't be recalled. If it turns out to be the real thing, you can always fix it later. Remember to take pictures of the package before and as you open it, just in case. You will get your money back and the scammer is out the cost of packing (whatever it is) and shipping.

Some of you have undying optimism. Holding out hope until there's no hope left. You guys need to start facing reality. Quit being in denial and accept the obvious. At this point you should concentrate your time and efforts on getting your money back.

Some of you have undying optimism. Holding out hope until there's no hope left. You guys need to start facing reality. Quit being in denial and accept the obvious. At this point you should concentrate your time and efforts on getting your money back.

What you fail to recognize is that, for many of us, this has become a game. No one seriously believes they will receive one of these. Even if I don't get my money back, I've had a week of entertainment for $46.73. I've lost more than that in 15 minutes in Reno with just about the same chance of being a winner.

Here's one, supposedly in Hong Kong, for the same $46.73.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/BS-0-Preci...ck-Tailstock-For-CNC-Milling-USA/202711687896
The "vendor" has good feedback, mostly for Chinese art type items. Given the price, it's the same scammer who has hijacked another account.
Maybe I'll buy another one and start selling them myself.lmao.gif

Back