Another too good to be true item??

Just sent seller the following message through ebay:

"I see that after a week this dividing head hasn't been shipped yet and EBAY tells me the expected delivery date is between June 18th and June 20th. When should I expect to receive shipping information from you for this dividing head?

Thank you,
Michael
"

Just sent seller the following message through ebay:

"I see that after a week this dividing head hasn't been shipped yet and EBAY tells me the expected delivery date is between June 18th and June 20th. When should I expect to receive shipping information from you for this dividing head?

Thank you,
Michael
"
Interestingly, my dividing head came with a guaranteed delivery date of June 19th, so I guess I'll have an escape a little earlier if things are bad :)

I was looking for a cheap vacuum pump and came across a really good deal on ebay from a seller. I placed the order and used paypal.
Then I noticed he had sold nearly 100. All within the last 72 hours.

He also had a BS-0 precision dividing head with a 5" 3 jaw chuck and tailstock... $46.73
here is the link.

I'll bite, so I ordered one, and payed via paypal.

I know that when something looks too good to be true it usually is, but figured no harm no foul using paypal I won't have to worry about losing my money. Will I get my items? Time will tell I guess. Looking at this seller ( mqwhg27) I noted he had 172 feedback and 100% positive and... that he had quite a few items at really low prices and all in the $40-$60 range. All had sold dozens and all in the last 72 hours. So being the good guy I am, I called called Ebay to report something was possibly not quite right. He had sold tens of thousands of dollars worth of items and more sales in the last 3 days than he had total history. Ebay said he was a long established seller with no issues. So, we'll see. Maybe it's legit. If so you may want to take a look. If you buy, use a means that guarantees the item or a refund. But, with my experience, if something looks too good to be true, it usually is.
I am really interested in how this worked out. Please plost if you and the other buyers actually get their COMPLETE dividing heads

I got a notice that my order has shipped.
Might get "lost in transit" or empty package.

If the package is coming from China it will have to pass through US customs.
Wonder if the declaration will list it as a dividing head or what?

I got a notice that my order has shipped.
Might get "lost in transit" or empty package.
I just got a shipping number today too! Obviously China post. However, I have a guaranteed delivery date of today, so if it does not show up by tomorrow I am going to fill out the refund form.

I’ve got a shipped notification a week ago, but it’s just a label created. Hasn’t moved since then, guessing it won’t make it here by delivery date of Friday

Hmm, well I got a tracking number, epacket. Checking on the china ems site it shows it moving through the system. But an epacket can't take a 50lb item, nor is it fedex or from california as it says in the listing.

Got my shipping notification also. Shipped 6/19, delivery 6/21!?

Back