Any Ball Valve Experts Out There?

In California, they have a law that all products that contain substances that can cause cancer be labeled as such.
This pretty much includes anything you can buy. So, when I bought a package of drill bits a while ago, they were
labeled that way. Since I don't eat drill bits, I took a chance and used them anyway.

Don't want to escalate this but there's a reason for warning labels.

camels-fresh-01-2015.jpg

Companies sometimes aren't so interested in your health....

John

In California, they have a law that all products that contain substances that can cause cancer be labeled as such.
This pretty much includes anything you can buy. So, when I bought a package of drill bits a while ago, they were
labeled that way. Since I don't eat drill bits, I took a chance and used them anyway.

You sir are a reckless daredevil! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of the really old brass fittings had alarming amounts of lead in them. Those should not be used in potable water systems. Yours looks new enough that I wouldn't worry about it.

joe

The classic State of California cancer warning, always makes me chuckle, much like the drug ads on TV, some of the quoted side effects seem worst than what you are taking the medicine for to begin with.

Should have it on the handle along with the other approvals, I couldn't see all the approvals on the handle. If not NSF it's not for potable water. Could be cast in the body.

I don't see NSF anywhere on the valve. What's the difference: lead free?

Back