Anybody On Here From Maine?

I'm not a stickler for the "native" Mainer thing. Not like Tim Samples anyway.

I can say I did not come from MA. WA-from one corner to the other.

Yes im in maine (Lewiston ) i just sit and read stuff in here

town of Washington, :hellowave:

I try to make it to Liberty Tools before you get all the good stuff, Don't usually make it there that early though. :roflmao:

I'm close! I live in New Hampshire. What's up in Maine today?
Dave

What's up is we're trying to dry out!

- - - Updated - - -

Dave I can't get there early enough to get the really good stuff. Most of which ends up going on e-bay from what I here.
Best buy this year has to be the Craftsman lathe that I bought on opening day. I think that there is a pecking order to the early-bird stuff too!

Well I'm "from" Maine, and spent over half of my childhood growing up there in Lewiston. I let the Navy move me around for 20 years and then I settled down in Montana after I retired. I try to get back over there as often as I can, but it's been a few years now since the last time I was able to get out there.

-
Dave I can't get there early enough to get the really good stuff. Most of which ends up going on e-bay from what I here.

I've heard that he keeps the really good stuff in the Jonesport store next to his house.
I went there late winter, but it was closed. I'll try again in the fall after the summer folk have gone. I avoid the whole bar harbor area like the plague this time of year.

Back