Anybody On Here From Maine?

I've heard that he keeps the really good stuff in the Jonesport store next to his house.
I went there late winter, but it was closed. I'll try again in the fall after the summer folk have gone. I avoid the whole bar harbor area like the plague this time of year.

I tried going to the store in Hulls Cove on the island and they were closed. That was a couple years ago in the fall. I know that he buys a lot of contents of shops and I have always wondered what he runs across for machines.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just outside of Bangor, born and raised here in Maine

Levant! Geez we're almost neighbors!

Are there any members on here from Maine?

Ayah, I live in Hancock. My workshop is in Cherryfield though so I don't get to spend much time there; not as much as I would like anyway. I visited Liberty yesterday on my way back from a weekend on the road and found some "good Stuff" there; new stuff since I was there a few weeks ago. I haven't been to Hulls Cove in a few weeks but plan to go in the AM. I didn't knw he had a store in Jonesport, however.

Pete Wass

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not a stickler for the "native" Mainer thing. Not like Tim Samples anyway.

Joe Perham is the best of the "Maine Humorists" , IMHO. Joe is a real Mainer. Check him out.

Ayah, I live in Hancock. My workshop is in Cherryfield though so I don't get to spend much time there; not as much as I would like anyway. I visited Liberty yesterday on my way back from a weekend on the road and found some "good Stuff" there; new stuff since I was there a few weeks ago. I haven't been to Hulls Cove in a few weeks but plan to go in the AM. I didn't knw he had a store in Jonesport, however.

Pete Wass

- - - Updated - - -

Joe Perham is the best of the "Maine Humorists" , IMHO. Joe is a real Mainer. Check him out.
Shop in Cherryfield ! We have a camp up near Deblois. I worked with a few people from Hancock at the mill in Bucksport!

Shop in Cherryfield ! We have a camp up near Deblois. I worked with a few people from Hancock at the mill in Bucksport!

We should meet for coffee or lunch sometime. I'm retired but travel quite a bit doing my hobbies.

Just joined the forum a little bit back.
I am in Sweden....you know...next to Lovell...you know...next to Fryeburg...ahhhh...now you know where I am am...LOL
Bet you have been to that Darn fair! LOL
Have a good 'un, thecyberguy

i'm up here in Ludlow. retired journeyman tool and die maker. moved here 8 yrs ago. nice place to retire too. love the snow and winter. don't know where all you folks live but we,re getting our little 5th wheel ready to travel and explore the great state of Maine. Dan in the County

Back