Anybody On Here From Maine?

i'm up here in Ludlow. retired journeyman tool and die maker. moved here 8 yrs ago. nice place to retire too. love the snow and winter. don't know where all you folks live but we,re getting our little 5th wheel ready to travel and explore the great state of Maine. Dan in the County

An old post, I know. My best friend (now deceased) has a camp up off the Hemore Rd. so I've been in your neck of the woods many times. You guys sure do get some snow! I recall trips to the outhouse when it was 20 below--no need to take a magazine!

Regards,
Michael

Michael.....hemore is just up the ludlow road from us . Berry Ivy ,the guy that designed our log cabin lives in the log cabin on that road. if your in the neighborhood stop by... Dan

Michael.....hemore is just up the ludlow road from us . Berry Ivy ,the guy that designed our log cabin lives in the log cabin on that road. if your in the neighborhood stop by... Dan

Have only been upta camp once since my buddy passed (his wife still owns it). Some nice folks up near the end of Hemore look after it (don't know if you know the Thompsons). That log house sure is nice--bet your's is awesome as well. Take care and stay warm!

Regards,
Michael

Papermaker, just up the road from you in Orrington. Haven't been a member long so didn't see this thread. Hope you didn't get hit with the Verso thing.

Back