Atlas Horizontal mill

Cool! How do I go about starting such a thing or invite others to one that I've become involved in?

:frog:

On the navigation bar, click on "members". Find or search for the member you wish to converse with, click on "Start a Conversation" below their avatar.

Spiral_Chips

You can also click on their name ( on the left) right in the thread and a box pops up, then choose start a conversation.

Blue Chips Machine Shop has a dot com site , He did a clean-up of a MFC before selling it a couple of years ago and last time I checked the blog he posted on it was still up.
:frog:

It was bugging me and way back on page 1 or 2 of this thread I posted a link to that very site... I guess my memory isn't all that bad!?!?! LOL.

Anyone have a number for the spindle drive belt?

When I took my old belts to NAPA they gave me a NAPA 5L280W and that is what I put on my MFB.

Rob,

That agrees with or confirms what someone else (I didn't record whether here or on Yahoo) had reported as a Gates 3280, which crosses to a 5L280.

34-40,

Back to Conversations (AKA PM's), another way to get to your Conversations is to hover your mouse pointer over INBOX toward the right on the upper navigation bar. A drop-down should appear. Slide down and click on the word "Conversations". Or, below "Conversations" you will see the title and a little info on your last three PM's (at least you will after you have sent or received at least three). You can go from the NAV bar directly into one of those by clicking on its title.

Thanks for the info on conversations Robert, but it was Froggie who was asking... But we can all use the education I'm sure.

Any of you folks know how to remove the spindle? I've been searching but I don't seem to find the info to change the belt.

under edit, I finally found it! and I had the info the whole time! sometimes we can't see the forest for the tree! LOL.

Last edited:
Back