Beach time .

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Left Md where it was in the mid 90s , 520 miles south , it's in the mid 70s . WTH ? :rolleyes:

70 here, that's why its called the Great White North

June 8 in sunny California, 33 degrees (Fahrenheit!) when I got up this morning. Had to build a fire!

93F in Southern NH right now. @mmcmdl you went the wrong way! :p

Seriously, who would have thought going south of Maryland in summer would result in colder temperatures? That is weird.

I missed he went South, saw cooler and thought North:dejected:

Have fun!!!

The US heat wave has even featured on UK news. With high humidity, it sounds like it's darn uncomfortable!
I have to subtract 32 and scale 5/9ths. Is the USA and Liberia that use Fahrenheit degrees?

It's been in the upper 80s (30 C) here for the last couple of days, but really humid. I came into the house after working on my shop building yesterday and my wife thought I'd wet myself with a water hose. Even my denim jeans were soaked through.

94F ( 34.4C ) today again. Pretty humid as well. Had a bunch of thunderstorms come through and cool things down. Right now at the dewpoint of 73F (22.7C). That's 100% relative humidity. Few more hot days then more moderate weather.

Friday, the high temp will only reach 71F (21.7C) which is cool for June. Two weeks ago it was cold for 3 days. Only reached 44F (6.7C) for the high. Wacky weather this year.

Back