Beach time .

Can carnage . Good to know I'm supporting the local VFD in their aluminum drive . Makes it seem ok to pop a top or 4 before 12 pm . :encourage::drink:

Low to mid 80's here in the high country the last few days. 32% humidity, pretty comfortable. 65 in the shop with the doors closed, no A/C. Summer fires have already started, have one going about 45 miles west of us. Mike

Can carnage . Good to know I'm supporting the local VFD in their aluminum drive . Makes it seem ok to pop a top or 4 before 12 pm . :encourage::drink:
VFW?

That's just one of the things I love about Santa Cruz, warm in the winter and cool in the summer....

Two beach trips this year for us. The first was last week and it was the coolest I've ever experienced. Got another scheduled for mid August, there will be no cool then...........

Once again , we'll be using the Myrtle Beach Jet Park this year . My daughter's very dear friend and former college basketball coach passed away right when we arrived down here . Pancreatic cancer . :( We're flying the daughter home on Friday morning and back down Sunday morning . Amazing how cheap a roundtrip flight is from here to BWI and back . Anyway , I'll have to post some pics of my beach babes that are with me . I know ..........................................pics or it didn't happen . :grin: I kinda got burn't up yesterday , not enough internal cooling I think . I'll take care of that today ! :beer bottles:

I have to add , this is usually the only week I don't have grease and **** under my fingernails . The sand and surf is great at removing it :rolleyes:

Daughter is on her way home . :) Be back Sunday morning .

Back